How to Play
1. Scratch off all YOUR LETTERS.2. Gently rub, mark or circle the same letter each time it is found on the CASHWORD puzzleand BONUS WORD spot. For example, if the letter E is revealed in YOUR LETTERSorBONUS LETTERS, rub all E’s in the CASHWORD puzzleand BONUS WORD spot.TO WIN1. The words to be completed are shown on the CASHWORD puzzleand BONUS WORD spot.
2. If the revealed 20letters form3 or more completed words on the CASHWORD puzzle, you win the corresponding prize shown in the prize legend.If the revealed 20 letters complete the BONUS WORD, you win the prize shown in the BONUS WORD PRIZE spot.
3. You must match all the letters of a word on the CASHWORD puzzle to have a complete word. Every single letter in a word on the CASHWORD puzzle must be revealed in YOUR LETTERS.
4. A complete word must contain every single letter of a horizontal or vertical word on the CASHWORD puzzle.
5.Each complete word on the CASHWORD puzzle
a. consists of a string of 3 or more unbroken letters
.b. occupies an entire word space between two black spaces.
c. is not interrupted by a blank black space.
d. is not formed by linking letters diagonally.
e. is not formed by reading letters from the bottom to the top or right to left.
6. The complete words in the CASHWORD puzzle are defined by the Vermont Lottery and are the only words that can be used to win a prize in the CASHWORD game.
7. The BONUS WORD is played separate from the CASHWORD puzzle and cannot be combined with words on the CASHWORD puzzle to win a prize.
8. If you reveala MONEY BAG symbol () in the YOUR LETTERS box, WIN $5 INSTANTLY!
Enter to Win
Enter your non-winning Cashword
tickets into the Vermont Lottery’s 2nd Chance Top Prize and Quarterly drawings. Click here to enter tickets or to become a member of our 2nd Chance Club. Stay up to date by visiting the 2nd Chance site often, checking on draw dates, times, and scanning the winner’s page to see if you’ve won a prize.