1. Scratch off all YOUR LETTERS.
2. Gently rub, mark or circle the same letter each time it is found on the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1, PUZZLE 2 and BONUS WORD. For example, if the letter E is revealed in YOUR LETTERS, rub all E’s in the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1, PUZZLE 2 and BONUS WORD.
1. The words to be completed are shown on the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1, PUZZLE 2 and BONUS WORD.
2. If the revealed 20 letters form 3 or more completed words on the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2, you win the corresponding prize shown in the PRIZE LEGEND for that PUZZLE. If the revealed 20 letters complete the BONUS WORD, you win the prize shown in the BONUS WORD PRIZE BOX.
3. You must match all the letters of a word on the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2 to have a complete word. Every single letter in a word on the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2 must be revealed in YOUR LETTERS.
4. A complete word must contain every single letter of a horizontal or vertical word on the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2.
5. Each complete word on the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2
a. consists of a string of 3 or more unbroken letters.
b. occupies an entire word space between two black spaces.
c. is not interrupted by a blank black space.
d. is not formed by linking letters diagonally.
e. is not formed by reading letters from the bottom to the top or right to left.
6. The complete words in the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1 and PUZZLE 2 are defined by the Vermont Lottery and are the only words that can be used to win a prize in the CASHWORD game.
7. The BONUS WORD is played separate from the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1 and PUZZLE 2, and cannot be combined with words on the CASHWORD PUZZLE 1 or PUZZLE 2 to win a prize.
8. Each puzzle is played separately.
DOUBLER: If a completed word in a winning combination contains a
symbol, prize DOUBLES for that puzzle only.