1. Scratch off all YOUR 18 LETTERS.
2. Gently rub, mark or circle the same letter each time it is found on the CROSSWORD puzzle and BONUS WORD. For example, if the letter E is revealed in YOUR 18 LETTERS, rub all E's in the CROSSWORD puzzle and BONUS WORD.
1. The words to be completed are shown on the CROSSWORD puzzle and BONUS WORD.
2 .If the revealed 18 letters form 3 or more completed words on the CROSSWORD puzzle, you win the corresponding prize shown in the prize legend. If the revealed 18 letters complete the word in the BONUS WORD spot, you win the prize shown in the BONUS WORD prize spot.
3. You must match all of the letters of a word on the CROSSWORD puzzle to have a complete word. Every single letter in a word on the CROSSWORD puzzle must be revealed in YOUR LETTERS.
4. A complete word must contain every single letter of a horizontal or vertical word on the CROSSWORD puzzle.
5. Each complete word on the CROSSWORD puzzle
a) consists of a string of 3 or more unbroken letters
b) occupies an entire word space between two black spaces.
c) is not interrupted by a blank black space.
d) is not formed by linking letters diagonally.
e) is not formed by reading letters from the bottom to the top or right to left.
6. The complete words in the CROSSWORD puzzle are defined by the Vermont Lottery and are the only words that can be used to win a prize in the CROSSWORD game.
7. The BONUS WORD does not count towards the total number of words in the legend.