1. Scratch off all YOUR LETTERS.
2. Scratch the BONUS box to reveal two additional letters. If you revealed two identical letters in the BONUS box, win prize shown in the PRIZE spot. Use the letters revealed as bonus letters in the CASHWORD puzzle.
3. Gently rub, mark or circle the same letter each time it is found on the CASHWORD puzzle. For example, if the letter E is revealed in YOUR LETTERS or BONUS box letters, rub all E's in the CASHWORD puzzle.
1. The words to be completed are shown on the CASHWORD puzzle.
2. If the revealed YOUR LETTERS and BONUS box letters reveal 3 or more completed words on the CASHWORD puzzle, you win the corresponding prize shown in the prize legend.
3. Scratch each of the
symbols in the CASHWORD puzzle. Each
symbol is a Free Match.
4. You must match all the letters of a word on the CASHWORD puzzle to have a complete word. Every single letter in a word on the CASHWORD puzzle must be revealed in YOUR LETTES and BONUS box letters.
5.A complete word must contain every single letter of a horizontal or vertical word on the CASHWORD puzzle.
6. Each complete word on the CASHWORD puzzle:
a) consists of a string of 3 or more unbroken letters.
b) occupies an entire word space between two black spaces.
c)is not interrupted by a blank black space.
d) is not formed by linking letters diagonally.
e) is not formed by reading letters from the bottom to the top or right to left.
7. The complete word in the CASHWORD puzzle are defined by the Vermont Lottery and are the only words that can be used to win a prize in the CASHWORD game.
8. If you win in the CASHWORD puzzle and any one of the completely uncovered words has a
symbol in the word, win DOUBLE the prize shown in the prize legend. HAPPY FACE (
) symbol = free letter.
*Only applies to prizes won by completing three or more words.