Check my numbers
Enter the numbers on your ticket below.
Pick 5 of 41 Plus the Megaball
On a Tri-State Megabucks® play slip mark five (5) numbers of your choice from 1 to 41 in a single panel and one (1) Megaball number from 1 to 6. You may play up to five (5) panels on a single play slip. The cost is $2.00 per play.
Draws are held every Wednesday and Saturday at 7:59 PM (ET) with a cutoff of 7:50 PM to purchase tickets for that evening's draw.
On a Tri-State Megabucks® play slip, mark the QUICK PICK (QP) box on each play, or ask the clerk for a QUICK PICK, to let the computer terminal randomly pick numbers. You can select QUICK PICK for any or all of the 5 numbers in the upper panel and/or the 1 number in the lower panel.
You may purchase a ticket good for up to 20 consecutive draws by marking the draw number under the MULTI DRAW column. The cost will depend on the number of panels and draws you play. The maximum value of a single Tri-State Megabucks® ticket shall not exceed $100.
Matches, Prizes and Odds (based on a $2 play)
Matches, Prizes and Odds (based on a $2 play) Match Prize Amount Odds Per Play 5 of 5 + MB Jackpot* 1:4,496,388 5 of 5 $30,000 1:899,278 4 of 5 + MB $1,300 1:24,980 4 of 5 $150 1:4,996 3 of 5 + MB $25 1:714 3 of 5 $7 1:143 2 of 5 + MB $5 1:63 2 of 5 $2 1:13 1 of 5 + MB $2 1:15
Overall odds of winning a prize are approximately 1:6
*If there are multiple winners of the Jackpot on any given drawing, the prize money will be divided equally among all the Jackpot winners. The jackpot prize shall be paid at the election of the player no later than 60 days after the winning jackpot ticket is validated, with either a per winner annuity or cash payment.
Check your ticket(s) carefully. Be sure your ticket(s) accurately reflects the numbers and draws you want to play. Your play slip does not constitute evidence of a ticket purchase or numbers selected.
Tri-State Megabucks® tickets may be cancelled. Cancellation is restricted to the date and location of purchase. Tri-State Megabucks® tickets purchased for a drawing on the purchase date must be cancelled prior to draw break for that day's drawing.
How to Find Winning Megabucks® Numbers
Each Wednesday and Saturday evening at 7:59 PM (ET), five (5) numbers from 1 to 41 and one (1) Megaball number from 1 to 6 will be drawn. You win by matching the numbers drawn with the numbers on your Tri-State Megabucks® ticket for that draw date. Winning numbers are available at Vermont Lottery sales agent locations following the draw, or by calling 1-800-322-8800 (VT only) or 1-802-479-5686 and on this web site.
How to Claim Your Prize
- Sign the back of your Tri-State Megabucks® ticket in the space provided. YOU MUST PRESENT THE ACTUAL TICKET TO CLAIM A PRIZE.
- If your prize is less than $500, take your winning ticket to any Vermont Lottery agent location for validation and payment.
- If your prize is $500 or more, obtain a Claim Form from a Vermont Lottery sales agent location. Follow the instructions on the Claim Form to submit your claim.
- Any prize can be claimed at the Vermont Lottery. Cash prizes from $500 to $5,000 can be claimed at any M&T Bank in Vermont. Claim Forms are available at the Vermont Lottery and at any M&T Bank.
- Upon winning the jackpot the player may choose, following ticket validation, either the annuity payment option or the cash payment option. Cash or annuity payment choice must be made within 60 days of claiming the prize.
- IMPORTANT: All prizes must be claimed within one (1) year of the winning draw date on the ticket.
Vermont Winners for 11/19/22
Vermont Winners for 11/19/22 Prize Levels Prize Amount Number of Winners 5 of 5 + MB Jackpot* 0 5 of 5 $30,000 0 4 of 5 + MB $1,300 0 4 of 5 $150 3 3 of 5 + MB $25 24 3 of 5 $7 117 2 of 5 + MB $5 233 2 of 5 $2 1,203 1 of 5 + MB $2 1,113 Totals 2,693
*If there are multiple Jackpot winners for a drawing, the Jackpot prize money will be divided equally among all Jackpot winners. The jackpot prize shall be paid at the election of the player no later than 60 days after the winning jackpot ticket is validated, with either a per winner annuity or cash payment.